30 Day Replacement Program
- Cell phones purchased on The Mobility Marketplace are protected by a 30 Day Replacement Program. After 30 days, all sales are final.
- A defective device may be exchanged for a working unit.
- Contact Us to receive a pre-paid shipping label and RMA number.
- Defective device returns will be tested and processed before a replacement unit is sent to the customer.
- A replacement device will be sent within 2-3 business days upon TMM technician approval.
- A return must be returned in the same condition of purchase. Returns are processed and tested to ensure the correct device has been returned.
- If a defective return is claimed, but is not, the return will be processed with a $35 restocking fee.
- If a defect was determined to be caused by the customer, TMM will deny the claim, and the device will be sent back at the customers expense.
- Non defective devices will be inspected and tested. Approved non defective returns will be subject to a $35 restocking fee.